Parent Teacher Organization
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
Welcome to the STEM Launch PTO! The mission of the STEM Launch PTO is to support our students and staff through fundraisers to support staff/school needs and PTO driven activities; creating student/family/community activities and providing an avenue for parents and teachers to collaborate and build community.
- Please fill out the PTO News form to join our mailing list and receive the most up to date PTO information.
- You can also find updates on our Facebook page STEM Launch Families. Select Join Group to be added to this private group.
YOU can help support the school by volunteering for PTO activities as you are able, participating in fundraisers and lending your voice at PTO meetings.
PTO meetings are held the first Friday of each month from 8:15 to 9:15 a.m. at the school or virtually at http://meet.google.com/igh-
- Meetings are conducted in English and Spanish
- PTO meets monthly
- Attend a meeting or volunteer to help with activities
- PTO raises money
- Teachers request funds
- PTO votes on teacher requests
- Get updates from the school & discuss PTO activities
- We need your voice and ideas!
Easy Ways to Raise Funds for School
- King Soopers/Kroger Community Rewards
- Link your rewards card to STEM Launch and earn money for STEM Launch every time you shop and scan your rewards card. Click here for directions. Your family and friends can sign up too to support the school!
- Longmont Dairy Milk Caps
- Save your caps from qualifying beverages and turn them in the cap collection box in the lobby of the school. Click here for more information.
- Trunk or Treat
- Middle school dances
- Dine out night fundraisers
- Lunch for staff during conferences
- Bingo & Loteria family game night
- Read A Thon fundraiser
- Step It Up for Kids fundraiser
- Skate City fundraisers
- Kona Ice and other concession fundraisers
- Staff appreciation efforts
Andrea Autobee- Trujillo – President - email@example.com
Diana Mendoza - Vice President
Veronica Ramirez – Secretary
Shay Cox - Member At Large